Disclaimer

This blog is made of independent bloggers who made the review at their own will. This blog is intended as a community service to promote food business in Brunei. Reviews are done at own will of the blogger and intended to create a forum for consumers to give their feedback. If any restaurant is sub standard to the the public expectation, it is up to respective restaurant owners to rectify the situation and not the responsibility of the blogger. The intention is to ensure consumers get value for money and restaurant owners have feedback for improvement.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Pizza Hut Primo - The Mall, Gadong.

I've always liked the layout and design of Pizza Hut Primo. Very modern and comfy. I visited the place recently, was supposed to meet up with a friend but she cant make it. I was hungry but I think I ordered just a little too much for a one person meal hehehe...

First, I had the Mushroom Soup, nothing spectacular but its really just nice for a place that is considered as a fast-food restaurant.

Ordered some Onion Rings. Ain't so good but just nice again.


The mini Tuna Pizza. I think this is about $6+ inclusive of the Mushroom Soup & my Orange Crush drink below. Or was it just the drink hmmm... can't quite recall.

The main course, Mushroom Swiss Steak. I kinda like this. The mushroom all covered in cheese was really nice! The steak was not tough and the fries crispy just the way I like it. I think this cost $9.90 on its on.

My Orange Crush. Very refreshing.

So overall I had a good meal, got my moneys' worth. The setting was good and the staff were courteous and attentive. The only downside was that the WiFi wasn't working when I tried to get online, even after that staff said he already rebooted the router. Hehehe... But otherwise it was all good. I'm probably gonna pop-by there again soon because I wanna have their Apple Crumble dessert which I find so yummy.

p.s. sorry if the pics looks blurry. it was all taken using a mobile phone camera.

6 comments:

Hungryduo said...

I dont really like to go to Pizza Hut nowadays cause of the service charge they charge on dine in. But i heard that Pizza Hut in BSB does not charge extra charges on their customers who dine in.

Brunei Foodies said...

oh really? i didnt quite check my bill actually. next time i'll be sure to check it in detail.

Anonymous said...

i much prefer dining at pizza hut, The mall.... good ambience and best service then any other pizza hut places...

Anonymous said...

At first I thought pizza hut was just another fast food joint serving so so fast food. But I've grown to quite like it as the food is really above par (for a fast food joint). Especially since I've been to Swenson and found that some of the dishes such as the sauteed fresh mushroom and ceasar salad was heaps better than at swenson (not to mention cheaper). The only complain is of course the 8% service charge in mall and 5% service charge in the gadong branch. I tried the sauteed prawns in garlic the other day but the prawns were not as big or as succulent as they looked on the menu. hehe. also you can count them with 1 hand. ;p the pastas are surprisingly good too!

Anonymous said...

yesterday i was sungkai at Pizza hut in gadong. It was Disaster. we came early to reserved a table luckily we got 1 table for us. then we order things. Next step is wait for the time so we go for a stroll around complex. It's time for sungkai then when we got there our table has been moved then i talk to the cashier asking where is our reserved table? she said we are full already. I was so puzzled!!! So we wait for a while..i have to be cool (posa..posa..posa) and wait..finaly they ask us to take another reserved table which belong to some people..mmm .. well it take them a while to decide when i ask them wether they can resolved the problem. then we sat down well actually i was thinking leave that place an instant to go somewhere else for sungkai but i am a patient man. Food...it come but the pizza and the chicken kebab was cold just like in a pridge. we have to wait for a while for our meal to come, for instant we wait for our garlic bread for 10 minutes to come, and another case the spaghetti..i have to asked the waiter 3 times it took 20 mins after sungkai, we order 2 plates it come only 1. so i asked again again and again the waiter for the spaghetti finally it comes after my friend finish his spaghetti. What a lousy service they had. it was very annoying and one thing i surprised was there some people sit next to us haven't serve their drinks so we give them our drinks since we order set meal served with 2 glass. What a poor services they give. I will never go to that restaurant eventhough they appologised to me on the spot and a called up. I swear never go there anymore. it was sucked. So people want to have sungkai over there better not go somewhere else.

Susan Cordova said...

Thanks for thiis


The WYWY saga concludes - Public Poll

wywy2 wywy1

The respective press statements

More here.



Comments added via the 'Add my own option' by visitors to this blog;
- I only went to WyWy once and I think they are unreasonably over priced for a normal restaurant. Service sucked like hell. A little smile would have been better.
-I think they hv been victimised by someone who has some grudge against them!
-To close the matter for once and for all, we need another independent lab test to reconfirm.