Disclaimer

This blog is made of independent bloggers who made the review at their own will. This blog is intended as a community service to promote food business in Brunei. Reviews are done at own will of the blogger and intended to create a forum for consumers to give their feedback. If any restaurant is sub standard to the the public expectation, it is up to respective restaurant owners to rectify the situation and not the responsibility of the blogger. The intention is to ensure consumers get value for money and restaurant owners have feedback for improvement.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Seaworld Neptune Restaurant & Catering


Feel like having seafood? I've heard of this place before and my media friends were raving about this restaurant before Ramadhan.. But I never actually tried this joint before until 1st of January 2010.. This was where I had my so called late lunch or hi-tea for that matter at Seaworld Neptune Restaurant & Catering.. I didn't realise that the restaurant is behind the fish market at Jerudong. So I suppose word of mouth is very important for this establishment because it's pretty remote compared to other restaurants.. Anyway, let's cut to the chase... I'm gonna give my pros and cons about my experience at Neptune.

Pros: The food served are quite fresh and my theory is that everything served is straight from the fish market or from the sea. I like the concept of having it indoors and outdoors depending on your mood. Staff are friendly and food wise, it's not bad for a start.. Winnie like the butter milk crab but my preference is chilli =p The kailan was nice and so were the mussels (huge too!!)

Cons: Hmmmm... quite a few.. Service was slightly slow considering they were only two or three tables. So imagine if it was a full house.. I'm disappointed they didn't have stingray... I love to eat it with sambal... like the one at TK restaurant.. And lastly, it's expensive.. The four of us were there and we spent like $150.. I'm pretty sure the crab took the bigger chunk of our bill..

LOL, so what were they implying before?


Sophia and Gladys were into their coconut drink


The Butter Milk Crab I was talking about


The fish was not bad at all


The mussels were huge but a bit chewy


We were $150 less richer after this LOL

Review by: Ranoadidas

7 comments:

Best Online Poker Bonus said...

What words... super, a remarkable phrase

catering service Philippines said...

The way you present the food is one of the most important thing in catering business. Keep posting!

zonia

syahrin said...

fuhh..nice..:)

Unknown said...

Chutneymary is the best indian restaurant in toowoomba which has favorite indian dining experience and best in the state award wining restaurant.

best restaurant toowoomba

Find a Plumber said...

Came here for a work event, with a party of about 20. Views were very nice. Service was good, and food was pretty good.

Pinky's Plumbing said...

For people for Three days!!! Buffet is amazing.
We had fun. Oysters are fresh, and probably the best I ever had. We go to Neptune's just for the oysters, but were surprised with crab and all seafood they served.
The service is always great. People are very friendly. We had a good time.
If you have not been there I highly recommend it.

Unknown said...

Hi, nice post. This is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing your ideas, its not just entertaining but also gives your reader knowledge. Good blogs style too, Cheers!
Best Restaurant Newton MA


The WYWY saga concludes - Public Poll

wywy2 wywy1

The respective press statements

More here.



Comments added via the 'Add my own option' by visitors to this blog;
- I only went to WyWy once and I think they are unreasonably over priced for a normal restaurant. Service sucked like hell. A little smile would have been better.
-I think they hv been victimised by someone who has some grudge against them!
-To close the matter for once and for all, we need another independent lab test to reconfirm.